The Hepco&Becker Alurack is especially designed for our topcases. As the successor to the luggage rack made of round tubing, the Alurack continues the tradition and is offered for later-generation motorcycles. This means you can attach nearly every Hepco&Becker topcases, whether aluminium or plastic and choose freely from the whole product line.
Every Alurack is developed for the specific model and fits beautifully into the motorcycles overall look. Production from premium aluminium gives the Alurack great strength and an elegant look. The Alurack design integrates additional luggage belt fastening points for attaching baggage rolls etc.
- recommended load: 5kg into the topcase (please check manual and motorbike manufacturer for special info)
- Delivery: bike specific main frame, Alurack adapter, mounting kit, manual
- No additional adapters needed for mounting a Hepco&Becker Topcase
- Attention: Hepco&Becker Topcase with an universal plastic adapter plate do not fit. Only the normal Hepco&Becker Topcases with a metal look on the bottom
- can mostly be combined with C-Bow sidecarrier or normal hard luggage sidecarrier: Please check manual or bike specific info
- Difference to the Easyrack topcasecarrier: the bow which stands upwards for the topcasemounting is rigidly fixed. Easyrack bow can be folded down.
- bike specific main frame is mostly the same at Alurack and Easyrack
- If you want to mount Alu Topcase Standard 35, you need a special bow adapter: 700007351 or 700007350
|Suitable for||Honda X-ADV 750 (2021-)
Honda Forza 750 (2021-)
|Compatible with following models||Please check mounting instructions for more info|
5kg (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)