Topcase carrier consisting of a model-specific mounting kit and the Easyrack adapter plate to accommodate Hepco & Becker topcases or soft luggage (not suitable for topcases with a universal plastic plate)
Each Easyrack topcase carrier is developed specifically for the model and thus fits into the harmonious overall appearance of the motorcycle. Thanks to the production of high quality aluminum in combination with a steel base carrier, the Easyrack has a high level of strength and a very elegant look. Additional attachment points for luggage straps, for example to attach luggage rolls, are integrated into the design of the rack.
- Solid basic construction made of steel and an aluminum carrier plate
- Scope of delivery: model-specific Easyrack top case carrier + assembly kit + assembly instructions
- it will not require additional adapters Topcaseaufnahme
- high quality surface finish
- Technically speaking, it works almost the same as the Alurack topcase carrier, except that the bracket to hold the topcase can be folded in when not in use and the Alurack bracket is rigidly upwards
- the model-specific basic rack is the same for the Easyrack and Alurack
- Porters do not need an ABE or registration
- Recommended load: 5kg load (please note model-specific information, the stored assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer information)
- Note: In general, heavy luggage should not be transported in the top case, but in the side cases or the tank bag.
- Recommended maximum speed: 130 km / h
- Developed for the serial state of the machine. Not tested with accessories such as: exhaust, license plate holder or other indicators.
|Vehicle-specific information||Exclusive and standard aluminum side cases cannot be combined with top case. Bracket / substructure in anthracite, Easyrack in black.|
|Suitable for||Honda CB 400 X (2019-)|
|Also suitable for||Please note the stored assembly instructions|
|item number||6619 514 01 05|
Recommended load: 5kg in the topcase. (Please note the model-specific information, as well as the information on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may arise.)