Engine Protection Plate for YAMAHA XTZ 1200 Super Ténéré (2010-2020)
Even a sidewalk can mean uncomfortable and violent contact with the ground, which can damage the motor housing. Our engine protection plates protect the manifold and the engine block from bumps and stone chips, even with the most violent ground contact.
Engine protection plates from HEPCO & BECKER not only upgrade your motorcycle visually, they also underline the off-road look.
- effective protection against falling rocks and crossings
- technically high quality workmanship
- made of high-strength aluminum MADE IN GERMANY in our factory in Pirmasens
- 3-4mm thick
- Custom-fit production, adapted to the shape of the motorcycle
- Including mounting kit and easy-to-understand instructions
- Please note the installation instructions and model-specific information as to whether there may be restrictions
|Vehicle-specific information||Cannot be combined with original Yamaha engine protection bars. Adapter kit 700007408 required.|
|Suitable for||Yamaha XT 1200 Z Super Ténéré|
|Also suitable for||Please note the stored assembly instructions|
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.