Basic Motorcycle Toolset - 60 pcs
A lot of great ideas and many impressive patent tools have been put into this motorcycle tool kit to ensure that we are always innovating for the better. The dream set for your road trips and any repair works you encounter.
>> Light-Weight Roll Design perfect for motorcycle adventure riders and long journeys where you may need an easy to pack motorbike tool set for roadside repairs.
>> Patented We design these tools ourselves. Do not accept second best cheaper sets from other manufacturers. SBV tool sets are the original and use the highest quality materials.
>> High Quality ALL SBV Tools are made from the highest quality material: our bits made off exclusive material Hardness HRC 56-60 with industrial black manganese phosphate impact resistant finishing for anti-rust protection. Sockets and Spanners made off Cr-V (Chromium Vanadium Steel) Satin Chrome plated for durability.
>> MIT (Metric/Inch/Torx) A unique design that works on various type of nuts. Due to the specially designed toothing, the wrenches fit on different bolts and nuts in metric, inch or Torx dimensions! This means you can safely work on all motorcycle brands with 1 tool instead of 3!
Weight 1.65 kg
Dimension (Opened) W 30 x H 26.5cm (W 11.81” x H 10.43”)
Dimension (Rolled Up) Ø 7.5 x H 26.5cm (Ø 2.95” x H 10.43”)
- Super compact 3-in-1 multi-tool
- 1/4" 25mm Bit/6,35 (T8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 27, 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, Slot5)
- 1/4" 25mm Bit/6,35 (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, PH2)
- 1/4" Dr. MIT socket- 6 (1/4, E8), 8 (5/16,E10) 10 (E12), 11, 12 (15/32, -), 13 (1/2, E16), 14, 15 (19/32, -), 17 (21/32, -)
- 3/8" Dr. Spark Plug Socket (14 & 16mm)
- 3/8" Dr. Outer Hex 16mm Poplock extension, 125 mmL
- Open end ring spanners, MIT on ring side (Size: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
- Small tire gauge up to 3/5 kg in KG and PSI
- Plier cutting long noze vise grip 169mmL
- 10mm Cable tie x 10 pcs
- Socket holders (7 x 1/4" & 2 x 3/8")
- 600 Den Double layer Tetoron pouch Bag with SBV Tools tiger head logo
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.