Alurack TopCase Carrier for YAMAHA MT-09 / SP
The Hepco&Becker Alurack is specially designed for our top cases. As the successor to the luggage rack made of round tubing, the Alurack continues the tradition and is offered for later-generation motorcycles. This means you can attach nearly every Hepco&Becker top case, whether aluminium or plastic and choose freely from the whole product line.
Every Alurack is developed for the specific model and fits beautifully into the motorcycle's overall look. Production from premium aluminium gives the Alurack great strength and an elegant look. The Alurack design integrates additional luggage belt fastening points for attaching baggage rolls.
- recommended load: 5kg into the top case (please check manual and motorbike manufacturer for particular info)
- Delivery: bike-specific main frame, Alurack adapter, mounting kit, manual
- No additional adapters are needed for mounting a Hepco&Becker top case
- Attention: Hepco&Becker top case with a universal plastic adapter plate does not fit. Only the normal Hepco&Becker top cases with a metal look on the bottom
- can mostly be combined with a C-Bow side carrier or normal hard luggage side carrier: Please check manual or bike-specific info
- Difference to the Easyrack top case carrier: the bow which stands upwards for the top case mounting is rigidly fixed. Easyrack bow can be folded down.
- bike specific main frame is mostly the same at Alurack and Easyrack
- If you want to mount Alu top case Standard 35, you need a special bow adapter: 700007351 or 700007350
YAMAHA MT-09 (2017-2020)
YAMAHA MT-09 SP (2018-2020)
|Bike Specific Info:||Using Xplorer side cases with Xplorer Topcase: The side case lid cannot be opened.|
5kg into the top case. (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.