C-Bow SideCarrier for TRIUMPH Tiger 900 Rally / GT / PRO & 850 Sport
The C-Bow bag holder is made to take a variety of Hepco&Becker bags, depending on the motorcylce model. Softbags for sporty, dynamic motorcycles and saddlebags for choppers and cruisers can be attached to the motorcycle with the C-Bow holder. Its elegant, unobtrusive design fits perfectly into the vehicles overall lines. Naturally, it keeps saddlebags safely away from the hot exhaust muffler. Modern C-Bow technology allows the right bags to be attached simply and easily to the C-Bow with a single click, firmly locking them to deter theft. The bags are attached securely to the motorcycle and stay in position even when loaded. On many models, the turn signals stay in their original position. Please check manual for more info.
- special carrier only for Hepco&Becker C-Bow bags and boxes
- normal Hepco&Becker hard luggage does not fit
- Krauser K-Wing hard luggage does not fit
- easy mounting
- delivery: right side, left side, mounting kit, manual
- recommended load: 5kg per bag (please check manual or motorcycle manufacturer for more info)
- can mostly be combined to topcasecarrier, sissybars or other rear carrier (please check manual or bike specific info)
- rear rack enlargements can possibly restrict the function of the bags
|Suitable for||Triumph Tiger 900 Rally / GT / PRO (2020-)
Triumph Tiger 850 Sport (2021-)
Recommended load: 5kg into the bag/case. (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.