Easyrack Topcase Carrier for BMW R1200GS LC HP / R1250GS with Short HP Seat
The Hepco&Becker Easyrack is especially designed for our topcases. As the successor to the luggage rack made of round tubing, the Easyrack continues the tradition and is offered for later-generation motorcycles. This means you can attach nearly every Hepco&Becker topcases, whether aluminium or plastic and choose freely from the whole product line.
Every Easyrack is developed for the specific model and fits beautifully into the motorcycles overall look. Production from premium aluminium gives the Easyrack great strength and an elegant look. The Easyrack design integrates additional luggage belt fastening points for attaching baggage rolls etc.
- recommended load: 5kg into the topcase (please check manual and motorbike manufacturer for special info)
- Delivery: bike specific main frame, Easyrack adapter, mounting kit, manual
- No additional adapters needed for mounting a Hepco&Becker Topcase
- Attention: Hepco&Becker Topcase with an universal plastic adapter plate and the Orbit Topcase do not fit. Only the normal Hepco&Becker Topcases with a metal look on the bottom
- can mostly be combined with C-Bow sidecarrier or normal hard luggage sidecarrier: Please check manual or bike specific info
- Difference to the Alurack topcasecarrier: the bow which can be folded down on the Easyrack stands rigidly upwards on the Alurack
- bike specific main frame is mostly the same at Alurack and Easyrack
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.