Outstanding fit - every HEPCO&BECKER Lock-it sidec carrier is precisely tuned to the particular type of motorcycle. This results in a very high precision on the motorcycle. Made of steel tube and custom-made laser parts, which are reinforced once more in highly stressed areas. The quality of Lock-it side carriers has already been confirmed several times in trade magazines.
The carriers can be installed and removed within seconds. To do this you just have to loosen the lock-it screws with a quarter turn and you can remove the side parts backwards or sideways. As an anti-theft device you can optionally protect the carrier with our Lock-it screws against thefts (item number: 151050).
All cases are closed by means of a quick release fastener on the carrier. For this you need the aluminum adapters (item number 700114) which are usually within delivery of the sidecases. The aluminum adapters are screwed to the rear right and left of the carrier and then offer an attachment option for the locks of the suitcase.
- For all Hepco & Becker side cases / hard cases / Aluminium boxes
- solid construction
- Fast detachable, remaining only unobtrusive small tabs on the motorcycle
- High quality surface finish
- simple assembly, please refer to the enclosed mounting instructions
- Scope of delivery: right + left incl. Installation material and assembly instructions
- Please refer to the vehicle specific instructions or the assembly instructions
- Recommended load: 10kg per side case
|bike specific infos||Asymmetric side carrier: We recommend a set of 30 ltr. and 40 ltr. side cases. The indicator lights remain in their original position.|
|Suitable for||BMW R 1250 GS (2018-)
BMW R 1250 GS Adv (2019-)
BMW R 1200 GS LC (2013-2017)
BMW R 1200 GS Adv (2014-2018)
|Compatible with following models||Please check mounting instructions for more info|
10kg into every sidecase (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)