The Hepco & Becker Lock-it side case carrier - Made from German steel tubing and custom-made laser parts, which are reinforced again at heavily used areas.
The carriers can be attached and removed in seconds. You only have to loosen the attached Lock-it screws with a quarter turn and you can remove the side parts to the rear or to the side. As theft protection, you can optionally protect the carrier from thieves with our lock-it screws.
All suitcases are locked on the carrier with a lock on the suitcase. For this you need the lock adapters which are normally included in the scope of delivery of the case. The lock adapters are screwed to the right and left of the carrier and then offer an attachment option for the holding locks of the case.
- stable construction MADE IN GERMANY
- can be removed quickly, only inconspicuous small tabs remain on the motorcycle
- high quality surface finish
- Usually simple assembly, please refer to the stored assembly instructions
- Scope of delivery: right + left including mounting material and assembly instructions
- Please refer to the vehicle-specific information or the assembly instructions to determine whether there are any restrictions
- Suitable for most Hepco & Becker hard shell side cases (please note model-specific information)
- Luggage systems generally do not require an ABE or entry
- Tube diameter: 16 mm
|Vehicle-specific information||The lockable Lock it system screws cannot be used.|
|Suitable for||Honda CB400X (2017-)|
|Also suitable for||Please note the stored assembly instructions|
10kg in each side case (Please note the model-specific information, as well as the information on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may arise.)