The firmly screwed side pannier racks from Hepco & Becker are firmly connected to the motorcycle frame. Almost all Touring side case systems from Hepco & Becker fit on this carrier . The cases are attached to the rack in a theft-proof manner using a metal lock. A lock adapter is also required for this. This is usually included with the side case. This lock adapter is screwed to the rear right and left on the carrier and provides the holder for the case lock.
The model-specific manufactured carriers are solidly developed and offer effective protection for the legs of the driver or the pillion passenger even in the event of an emergency.
The side case racks fromHepco & Becker can usually be combined with our rear carriers without any problems. Please note the installation instructions and the model-specific information.
- Construction made of tubular steel MADE IN GERMANY
- firmly screwed to the motorcycle frame
- high quality surface finish
- Fits most Hepco & Becker hard shell side cases (please note model-specific information on the respective carrier for any restrictions that may arise)
- Turn signals usually remain in their original position, but sometimes have to be moved to ensure a certain beam angle (please note the installation instructions for the product)
- Scope of delivery: right + left including mounting material and instructions
- Luggage systems generally do not require an ABE or entry
- Tube diameter: 16 mm
|Vehicle-specific information||Xtravel bags are not possible!|
|Suitable for||KTM 390 Adventure (2020-)|
|Also suitable for||Please note the stored assembly instructions|
|item number||6537 601 00 01|
Recommended load: 10kg in each side case (Please note the model-specific information, as well as the information on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may arise.)