Permanent Mounted SideCarrier for TRIUMPH Bonneville T 100 & T 120
HEPCO&BECKERs standard side carriers are firmly bolted to the motorcycle. All normal hard luggage cases from Hepco & Becker fit this carrier. The cases are fastened to the carrier by means of a quick release fastener. For this purpose, an aluminium adapter is required which is normally included within the delivery of the case. (Item number: 700114) This aluminium adapter is screwed to the rear right and left of the carrier and offer the holder for the luggage lock.
The model-specific carriers are solidly developed and offer effective protection for the legs of the driver, or the passenger, even in the event of a fall.
The side case carriers from HEPCO&BECKER can usually be combined without problems with a tube topcase carrier or other rear racks systems from our company. Please refer to the mounting instructions.
- Construction of steel tube MADE IN GERMANY
- Tightly bolted to the motorcycle
- signal lights usually remain in the original position, but sometimes they must also be displaced (please note the mounting instructions for the product)
- Recommended load: 10kg per side case (please pay attention to model-specific instructions of the motorcycle manufacturer or instructions on the mounting instructions)
- Right + left incl. mounting kit and instructions
- Luggage carriers do not require ABE or registration in Germany
Bonneville T 120 (2016-)
|Bike Specific Info:||The combination of Alu Standard side cases with Alu Standard top case is not possible.|
10kg into every sidecase (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.