Rear Rack Tube Type for TRIUMPH Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019-)
The carriers are model-specific and do only fit the motorcycle listed on the manual. Thanks to the construction made of German quality steel, Hepco & Becker luggage racks guarantee maximum strength and a very high level of safety. Thanks to the high-quality coating and with proper care, the look is retained in the long term. If necessary, soft luggage can also be lashed down without any problems. The carrier offers many possibilities for this. If there is not enough space, the carrier can be combined with the Hepco & Becker universal rack extension.
- Recommended load: 5kg (Please note the model-specific information as well as the motorcycle manufacturer-specific information. Heavy luggage should generally be transported on the rear, but in the side cases or the tank bag.
- Can usually be combined with side case carriers or C-Bow holders without any problems (note the installation instructions and model-specific information)
- Scope of delivery: luggage rack + mounting material + instructions
- Only suitable for models with a universal plate when mounting the top case.
|Bike Specific Info||For top-case installation, only suitable for models with universal pallet.|
5kg (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.