The innovative tank bag attachment - Fidlock patented
This solid tank ring allows you to attach a Lock-it tank bag from Hepco&Becker.
The scope of delivery includes a Lock-it tank ring, as well as the counter holder, which can be individually screwed to the tank bag, depending on the shape of the tank and the steering angle.
The tank cap can still be opened with the tank ring mounted without any problems.
Generally all you need is this tank ring and a tank bag from H&B and they have everything you need.
Each model-specific tank ring is stored for the respective motorcycle model. If no tank ring is stored,
you can also use the checklist here in the shop to find out manually whether a tank ring is available for the desired model. (See Main Menu -> Tank Rings Lock-it)
- Absolutely secure hold, even at high speeds
- mechanical/magnetic locking
- Easy handling
- The tank bag is simply plugged in and, thanks to the magnets, locks itself with an audible click
- Unlocking: The mechanism is unlocked by a lashing strap in the direction of travel at the front of the tank bag; the tank bag is simply removed
- Simple but effective mechanics
- Fidlock patented
- Shielded magnetic field, safe for credit cards and electronic devices
- Recommended maximum speed with the tank bag installed: 130 km/h (Please note the motorcycle manufacturer's information and the model-specific information on the instructions or here with the product
- Recommended load in the tank bag: approx. 3kg
Street day pack, Street Tourer M, Royster tank bag, Royster day pack
3kg in the tank bag (Please note the model-specific information, as well as the information on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)