Placed on the left side of the bike, opposite of the exhaust will sit your Camel Tank. Occupying otherwise unused space, the tank adds 5 Litres (1.3 gal) of extra fuel to your capacity for a total of 21 litres. That's an additional 80-120 km (50-75miles) of extra fun before you need to start looking for a fuel station!
Like the rest of the Camel Tank line, the CT-T7 is roto-molded (no seams to leak or split) from extremely durable XLPE plastic. Our brass inserts won't wear out or cross thread so you can be sure your tank will last the life of your bike! All the Camel Tank kits come with an anodized, CNC machined, billet aluminum fuel cap.
Compatible with the following panniers systems:
- OEM Yamaha pannier racks
- Outback Motorteck symmetrical (we have not tried the asymmetrical yet)
- Adventure Spec soft bag racks (require 10mm spacers and longer bolts)
*List will grow as we confirm fit with more pannier systems.
- Holds 5 litres/1.3 gallons
- Fuel is automatically transferred from the auxiliary tank to the main tank
- Keeps fuel weight low and close to the bikes center line
- Leaves your rear rack free for a top box or duffle bag
- Includes tethered fuel cap
- Available in black or translucent