SideCarrier Cutout Stainless Steel incl. XPLORER Black Sideboxes for KTM 790 / 890 Adv & HUSQVARNA Norden 901
- set of sidecarrier right/left made out of stainless steel in combination with special Xplorer Cutout boxes
Features Xplorer Cutout:
- recessed 37 ltr. Suitcase on the muffler side
- 40 ltr. Case on the other side
- high-impact plastic and anodized aluminum sheets in the composite
- incl. keys and cylinders
- absolutely watertight
- wide range of accessories available
- Delivery: Left / Right + locks and keys
- Adventure-compatible, weather resistant and firmly bolted sidecarrier made out of stainless steel
- blasted and electro-polished surface finish
- through the opening, the width is reduced significantly to only about one meter
- Delivery: Left / Right + Mounting material + manual
Cutout case Xplorer 37
Weight: 4.6 kg
Content 37 liter
Dimensions WxHxD: 48 x 38 x 22/29 cm
Loading capacity: 10 kg per box
Cutout case Xplorer 40
Weight: 4.9 kg
Capacity 40 liters
Dimensions WxHxD: 48 x 38 x 29 cm
Loading capacity: 10 kg per suitcase
- Amended retaining lock position (Cutout-sidecarrier is not suitable for normal Xplorer suitcase with Item No .: 610209/610208/610214/610213/610211/610210/610216/610215)
KTM 790 Adventure / R (2019-)
KTM 890 Adventure / R / Rally (2021-)
HUSQVARNA Norden 901 (2022-
|material:||Polybutylenterephthalat (PBT), Polycarbonat (PC), aluminum (powder coated), stainless steel|
|effective packing volume (liter):||40 / 37|
10kg into every sidecase (Please note the model-specific info, as well as the info on the assembly instructions and motorcycle manufacturer-specific information for any restrictions that may occur.)
Free 1-2 working day delivery with a minimum spend of SGD$150.
Please enquire with our team should you require any assistance on freight charges.
Note: With the rapidly evolving global response to COVID-19, mail delivery services may be temporarily delayed or suspended in affected areas. Please stay advised of current conditions in your part of the world for updates on delivery delays. We are committed to doing what we can to get your package to you as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Once an international order is placed, it is non-refundable especially if your order has been packed and dispatched.
For any additional customs fee, recipient of the order is responsible for any that are incurred after payment is made on our eStore. Any fees (varies from country to country) due at customs will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. The policy also covers the refusal or abandonment of packages at Custom.
SteadyMoto is not responsible and will not cover the costs of any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen packages that is shipped outside of Singapore.
If for any reasons the package is returned to SteadyMoto due to incorrect shipping information or Custom procedures:
- Recipient is responsible for return shipping charges (if any), and additional shipping costs for a redelivery.
- Alternatively, a refund on product can be arranged if all products are returned to us in their original condition.
Please note that should package arrives visibly damaged, please take the photos before opening the package, and contact SteadyMoto immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier and we will assist customers to the best of our abilities.
By ordering from SteadyMoto.com, you hereby consent to the above stated terms.